Ride Reports > Just For Fun Ride Reports

Slaying The Dragon With an Old Friend

(1/3) > >>

kaosbandit:

We had a great early spring ride up in Deal's Gap. Check it out and let me know what you think about the video.

http://www.spiritstrike.com/blog/2014/3/9/slaying-the-dragon-with-an-old-friend

Nick Bell:
Super. All the V-Strom scrapes reminded of when I did the Dragon with my Harley. Ride on!

Herricane:
This was great!  I only got to watch a portion of the video but loved it.  The Dragon remains on my bucket list!

Thanks for sharing  :)

kaosbandit:

--- Quote from: Nick Bell on March 12, 2014, 07:51:37 PM ---Super. All the V-Strom scrapes reminded of when I did the Dragon with my Harley. Ride on!

--- End quote ---

My friend recently got a wee strom to add to his stable. His other bike is a vstar and we run comms when we ride. I can always tell when he is having a good time because I will hear teh metal scraping coming through the headset. :)

kaosbandit:

--- Quote from: Herricane on March 13, 2014, 08:43:56 AM ---This was great!  I only got to watch a portion of the video but loved it.  The Dragon remains on my bucket list!

Thanks for sharing  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. That was my first video with multiple camera angles.

When you get to the Dragon make sure you plan some time to check out that whole area. There is some awesome riding around there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version