Author Topic: Welcome New Members  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Welcome New Members
« on: December 31, 2019, 07:36:04 AM »
We have set up a new procedure whereby new MSTA members will be given the option of automatically becoming members of this forum.  They will be able to choose their forum name when they register for full MSTA membership, and all the rest of process will be handled by the webmaster.

If you are one of those new members, let me be the first to welcome you.  By joining the MSTA you have become a member of the oldest and largest motorcycle club in the US that is dedicated 100% to Sport Touring.  Please take the time to explore this forum and our website.

In the Members Only section you will find information about club leaders, several benefits that only full club members can take advantage of, and the Dan Clark Safety Fund.  Please read through those areas and become familiar with them. Use of only one or two of the benefits and/or the fund will more than pay your yearly dues.

If you have any questions or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact someone on the list of officers...we are here to serve you.  If I can personally be of any assistance I will be happy to help in any way I can.  Enjoy and HAVE FUN!

Sincerely,
Patrick Mogavero
MSTA President
patrickmogavero@gmail.com
not all that wander are lost