Admin's Corner > Bug Reports

BOLD Type/Joinn MSTA

<< < (2/3) > >>

TrophyRider:
checking to see if the bold type flows through to the next post.

TrophyRider:

--- Quote from: TrophyRider on April 27, 2018, 10:36:25 PM ---It generally happens when someone deletes the closing argument to the BOLD type font. Anything after this should appear in bold type, including posts after this one, at least until someone uses the bold argument again and it includes the closing bold argument.

--- End quote ---
how about if the post is quoted?

TrophyRider:
Apparently SMF fixed this bug at some point. It could also be a flow through from the ads at the top of the page. One of the ads may not have a closing HTML argument.

TrophyRider:
It appears to be the html related to this:

Lets RIDE! Check out the 2018 Event Schedule

Probably needs a </b> added to the end of the html code or a
--- Code: ---[/b]
--- End code ---
if bbcode was used.

Patmo:

--- Quote from: NinjaBob on April 25, 2018, 10:37:06 PM ---Pat, if you have a clue about the bold type pm me because I don't have an answer. Noticed it recently but been to busy to investigate. It isn't anything I did, at least not intentionally.

--- End quote ---

Ha!  I’ve taken exactly ONE class on website creation, and it was all about using Wordpress and nothing about coding.  My guess was that it had something to do with how a page was configured in the admistrative area, but that was just a guess.  What Jon is telling us.....which by the way is like him talking in a foreign language to me....seems to make more sense.  Jon has probably forgotten more about this stuff than I’ll ever even know, and unlike me, he actually understands it!  :)

Also, might be a good idea to wipe out the thread that was originally linked dealing with Membership?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version