Ride Reports > Just For Fun Ride Reports

14th year Keith Huckabey Memorial Ride

<< < (2/3) > >>

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: Tom S on August 03, 2016, 05:57:55 PM ---No, not this year.  No one's ever joined in from the MSTA side so I quit posting it in advance.  Send me a $100 earnest money deposit and I'll try to remember to post it up in advance next year. LOL.

--- End quote ---

I came over to Keith's memorial service way back when. Does that count as having someone from the MSTA side?

Tom S:
No, that was HSTA times. LOL.
Okay, I'm in a good mood today.  I'll drop the deposit requirement for another year. LOL

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: Tom S on August 03, 2016, 05:57:55 PM ---No, not this year.  No one's ever joined in from the MSTA side so I quit posting it in advance.  Send me a $100 earnest money deposit and I'll try to remember to post it up in advance next year. LOL.

--- End quote ---
Well, all I'll say is it's pretty hard for anyone to attend any event - if they are not aware of it's existence.

Tom S:
Mark your calendar for the weekend closest to July 20th next year.  I'll try to remember to post up the ride about a month in advance.  Remember, next year we go to Clarksville, TN.  There are also a lot of great roads in West TN that we have discovered over our 14 year sport-touring trips to the area.  An added attraction next year is an antique motorcycle collector who lives in Clarksville, Rusty McFarland, has agreed to let us use his shop for the memorial video.

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: Tom S on August 04, 2016, 12:10:05 PM ---Mark your calendar for the weekend closest to July 20th next year.  I'll try to remember to post up the ride about a month in advance.  Remember, next year we go to Clarksville, TN.  There are also a lot of great roads in West TN that we have discovered over our 14 year sport-touring trips to the area.  An added attraction next year is an antique motorcycle collector who lives in Clarksville, Rusty McFarland, has agreed to let us use his shop for the memorial video.

--- End quote ---
That sounds like July 22-23 and I've added that weekend to my next year's calendar. Nice of Rusty to volunteer his shop space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version