Flea Market > Wanted

KAW green left side bag

<< < (3/3)

stevegrab:
They shot your front tag?  So this happened in a car? Was trying to understand how the traffic camera got a bike, since they usually take picture as you approach.

I have a simple rule, when I'm on a highway and enter towns I slow down, even without or before seeing a speed limit. Traffic, pedestrians, kids, pets all those hazards are a good reason to slow. I'm more likely to accelerate too soon leaving town, that's the last time I was pulled over (let off with a warning) for speeding. Still I've seen some of these speed traps and know how easy it can be to miss the sign, or not have enough time to slow.

brider:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on July 30, 2018, 10:29:33 am ---They shot your front tag?  So this happened in a car? Was trying to understand how the traffic camera got a bike, since they usually take picture as you approach.

I have a simple rule, when I'm on a highway and enter towns I slow down, even without or before seeing a speed limit. Traffic, pedestrians, kids, pets all those hazards are a good reason to slow. I'm more likely to accelerate too soon leaving town, that's the last time I was pulled over (let off with a warning) for speeding. Still I've seen some of these speed traps and know how easy it can be to miss the sign, or not have enough time to slow.
[/quote

It was the car.  I don't recall going through the town.  It's 251 people spread down the banks of the OHIO river.  I wouldn't be surprised if the welcome to town sign and thanks for coming are on the same post!  I'm looking at this like when your dad popped you and you said I didn't do anything and he said BANK IT.  Plenty of times I should have gotten pinched and didn't.  It's just a road use tax.  Rat Bastards.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version