Ride Reports > Photos

Member's Rides

<< < (6/8) > >>

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: rideandfly on July 25, 2016, 03:09:36 PM ---Thanks Everyone, the CX is a fun bike and gets plenty of great comments everywhere I ride it!

Rich,

Congrats on winning the BMW, nice bike!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Bill. It weren't really nothing - all I had to do was buy a ticket and then get the shock of my life.

rideandfly:

--- Quote from: RichGrab on July 25, 2016, 03:12:16 PM ---all I had to do was buy a ticket and then get the shock of my life.

--- End quote ---

I sure would like to have that kind of fortunate shock!!!!!!!!   8)

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: rideandfly on July 25, 2016, 04:11:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: RichGrab on July 25, 2016, 03:12:16 PM ---all I had to do was buy a ticket and then get the shock of my life.

--- End quote ---

I sure would like to have that kind of fortunate shock!!!!!!!!   8)

--- End quote ---
Never in my wildest dreams did I think it could happen to me. But just goes to show you, buy tickets and it just might. I bought lucky 7 in advance and one for good measure at the event.

rideandfly:

--- Quote from: RichGrab on July 26, 2016, 11:41:35 AM ---Never in my wildest dreams did I think it could happen to me. But just goes to show you, buy tickets and it just might. I bought lucky 7 in advance and one for good measure at the event.

--- End quote ---

I bought 10 tickets this year, but I like your results!!!!!!! Quantity of 7 or multiples of 7 next time, will see!  :)

Been looking at the BMW F800GT or Yamaha FJ09 for our next two up sport touring bike to eventually replace the Wee, but the 08 Wee is still running great!

doug mcpeek:
"This here fine motorcycle" looks pretty small from that observation tower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version