Author Topic: New Guy Lakeland Fl  (Read 6085 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: New Guy Lakeland Fl
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2019, 07:59:13 AM »
I ve done those--

I rarely leave Florida NOW -- but have been to the Dragon ridden all over Ohio-- WV -- TN. KY. Al. Ms. and parts of Georgia and NC.
Colorado Montana and North and South Dakota -- where you can watch your dog run away for a week........
old injuries-- arthritis running an animal rescue--kids-- grandkids and other issue keep me where its warm and humid now days
:)

You sound like my brother.  He “lives” in Palmetto but spends 90% of his time on his boat, sailing to the Keys and beyond.  (He just got back from a week in CUBA...sailed there of course).  Drives back north once a year in the summer to see his son.  Otherwise he almost never leaves the state, and no way will he come north for any other reason.  Tough life, huh?  But he earned it by spending 30 years in law enforcement and is truthfully lucky he got out alive.  Y’all enjoy yourself and enjoy the warm sunshine.
not all that wander are lost

Offline keystiger

• Forum Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 1,000,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: Triumph Tiger
Re: New Guy Lakeland Fl
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 11:19:46 PM »
Thanks -- familiar with Palmetto have a good friend lives there -- he is about as OPPOSITE of law ENFORCEMENT as you can get -- retired machinist very skilled luthier
I may not change the world but Im gonna leave a scar.