Main Forums > Welcome Mat

New Member - SW PA

(1/2) > >>

Linski:
Hello and thanks for the add! I ran across your Canaan Valley WV rally last year while looking for breakfast. Pulled into the parking lot at the State Park Lodge and met several members as they prepped for the day's ride. It seemed a very congenial group focused on riding so here I am. Traded up from a K1100RS to a 1200 GS last year and am very happy with my choice. Looking forward to attending one or more of your events this year and also plan to attend the BMOA National in June. 

Patmo:
Welcome!

HawkGTRider:
We're returning to Canaan Valley next year for a "Just For Fun" weekend in late May. I was busy helping with registration and such at STAR last year, so I'm going back to spend a couple of good days of good solid riding. The next weekend I'll be hosting Tri-STAR, an event in Sparta, North Carolina (the Memorial Day weekend). That'll be a fantastic 2-weekend stretch of riding.

Good to see you here on the forum. Check out the whole summer's schedule on the calendar link in the banner on this page.

STLTHMSTA:
So glad you stopped by and found us. And welcome to the group. I hope to meet you somewhere this year so get out there and attend something.
Ride safe, TM

Ride4MS:
Hello Michael,

Welcome to MSTA. Check out the Dan Clark Safety Program on this forum.  This program is designed for our members when they purchase Safety Gear.

You can also read previous articles in the STAReview for more information.
Here’s the link to the Dan Clark Safety Program information...

https://ridemsta.com/membership/discount-benefits/dan-clark-safety-program/

Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version