Flea Market > For Sale

Sale on Sena 20S Units

(1/2) > >>

RIDEMYST:
FYI/FWIW - The Helmet Shop has a really good price on the Sena 20S units right now. -JEP-
http://www.helmetshop.com/Sena-Bluetooth-Headsets

OldButNotDead:
Jim,
That's a great price.  I shopped all over just before Christmas and $411 was about as low as it got; however,
I just got mine for $399 from RevZilla.  They actually had it listed for the same price as the Helmet Shop about $411 but they price matched Motorcycle Superstore's $399.   The good news is you get $30 in Zilla Cash toward your next purchase and shipping is free. What I like best about RevZilla is that if you find a lower price ANYWHERE on ANYTHING they carry they will match it usually with free shipping and Zilla Cash.  I'm pretty sure they will be my source for tires.

Oh, I forgot, their customer support is great and they have demo videos on line.

Rod 

P.S. - Love the 20S.  Might be able to figure out all it does in 10 or 20 years.

RIDEMYST:
That's a great price and Revzilla is a good place to buy! The 20's were recently priced at $549 but were once on sale at $485. I ordered mine today but hope they get lower for others. -JEP-

Sent by using these little bitty keys on my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee-Tee:
Helmets, even full face helmets are noisy. How is the sound from these speakers? Do most wear earplugs and turn the volume way up to hear the speakers?
I wear in the ear fitted wired headset and cannot imagine these speakers surpassing the sound quality I achieve although I do like the bluetooth aspect. Can
the batteries last for a 700 mile ride? How long does it take to fully recharge the batteries?

Brick:
I've been using my Sena for years and live it. I use the 32db ear plugs. Battery lasts all day and I don't know how long it takes to recharge as I just plug it in at night and use it in the morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version