Admin's Corner > Announcements

Forum upgrade in progress

<< < (3/3)

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: RIDEMYST on January 29, 2021, 06:50:00 AM ---Your work is greatly appreciated, Bob! -JEP-

:clap:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: STLTHMSTA on January 29, 2021, 08:07:05 AM ---Kudos, Kudos, Kudos. Thanks for all you do to keep us rollin', cause I sure as he)) can't.  TM

--- End quote ---

seconded...er wait...thirded...aw heck..DITTO!
Thanks Bob! :clap:

Larry Fine:
What they ^^said!

NinjaBob:
I appreciate it y'all! :-*

stevegrab:

--- Quote from: NinjaBob on February 05, 2021, 09:41:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Woovis on February 04, 2021, 08:28:05 PM ---It bears saying again Bob, THANKS!
Your time and efforts are very much appreciated...

Back when I was wrestling with early version of the SMF it was a bear, hoping it's gotten easier with time and development...

--- End quote ---
As you know it is software written by geeks for geeks. They don't really have any concept of "user friendly" LOL But I have been a regular on the SMF support forum and those folks have been great, coaching me along the way out of several binds.

--- End quote ---
Ha-ha, them damn geeks and their cryptic ways  ;) I guess I've been writing software for end users for so long I rarely do those programs for the geeks. (By the way our users who hate change, so every little thing has a switch to do it the old way or the new way, lost track of how many hundred system options we have.) Occasionally I do write some tool just for us developers and can make it less user friendly.

Anyway thanks for your effort Bob, I'm sure it can be frustrating at times. I haven't stopped by in a while so I've got some catching up to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version