Events > STAR History & Map

Sport Touring Association Rendezvous Locations MAP (Work in progress)

(1/4) > >>

NinjaBob:
https://ridemsta.com/stars/starsmap.html

Patmo:
Cool!

HawkGTRider:
Every STAR I've been able to attend has been wonderful. They've had different strong points, but they've all been fun.

From a riding point of view...
It's amazing that what looks like such a short distance between Lake Eufaula, OK and the NW Arkansas STARs made such a H U G E difference in the riding experience. But our visit to OK was still an experience!

There are some big gaps between events (geographically). I know there are some places that are difficult to justify going, but I'd go some of these new places just because I haven't been there before. We will likely continue to have a predominantly eastern US membership, and I know that also has an impact on the decision on where to go.

stevegrab:
Curious if you are looking for additions, ones that are missing. I see one that I attended, Rapid City SD 2014.

Very cool.

NinjaBob:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on May 20, 2022, 05:00:19 PM ---Curious if you are looking for additions, ones that are missing. I see one that I attended, Rapid City SD 2014.

Very cool.

--- End quote ---
It is a work in progress. I started it in 2014 then forgot about it until now. I just finished adding the additional STARS but I need to go back and update the old ones. I originally just pinned the city center but I want to pin the exact venue location since Google Maps has improved so much over the years. I am going to post a listing of all the info I have and request data for missing items such as attendance numbers, raffle bike for many of the stars. Look for that soon.

I just added Rapid City. I was there too! Thanks for pointing that out, Steve.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version