Events > STAR History & Map

STAR HISTORICAL DATA

(1/5) > >>

NinjaBob:
UPDATE: I have added links to STAR group photos. Click the year field to view. I am missing 84, 85 and 2010.  I believe 86 was the first year for group pictures but if you have these please email them! At the first Star in 1983 we did not take a group picture but the club conducted a Bike Judging contest, attendees would vote for the favorites in different categories. I took a picture of the lined up bikes and have used this in lieu of the group picture for 83.

This, a work in progress, is a display of the data I have compiled on HSTA/MSTA STARs. As you can see much data is missing. I am reaching out to past STAR attendees to provide missing data. If you have info to add reply to the STAR HISTORY MAP section in the mstaforums at ridemsta.com or send an email to Ninjabob [@ridemsta DOT COM] (The address is doctored to foil harvester bots). Once the data is complete I plan to link it it to the STAR map linked above. If you know someone who may have STAR info but is not on the forum  please send them the link.

Your help in this project will be greatly appreciated.

https://www.ridemsta.com/stars/starsdata.php

Patmo:
2013 Lexington, Ky

Hotel….Crowne Plaza
Raffle bike…..NC700

2005 Lexington Ky
Hotel…Holiday Inn North

NinjaBob:
Thanks Boss!

HawkGTRider:
Don't know the hotels or the raffle bike, but here's the locations.

NinjaBob:
I am not finding a Crowne Plaza in Lexington and there a re a bunch of Holiday Inns. The hotel industry changes so much I may not be able to identify the exact venue locations on the map in some cases unless I can get the address.

--- Quote from: Patmo on May 22, 2022, 01:39:37 PM ---2013 Lexington, Ky

Hotel….Crowne Plaza
Raffle bike…..NC700

2005 Lexington Ky
Hotel…Holiday Inn North

--- End quote ---

UPDATE: I located my Garmin routes for STAR 2013 and my waypoint for the hotel is labeled Crowne Plaza-Campbell House and the address now comes up as the Campbell House 1375 S BROADWAY so 2013 is done.  However I doubt if I am going to find my routes for Star 2005!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version