Author Topic: AMA Horizon Award  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Paco Bulto

• MSTA Member
AMA Horizon Award
« on: July 25, 2022, 01:45:02 PM »
Clark Morian V, the grandson of the late Clark Morian III, who was a long-time member of the HSTA and MSTA has just been announced as the winner of this prestigious American Flat Track award. Details here:

https://www.americanflattrack.com/news/view/new-star-horizon?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AFT%20Newsletter%20-%20July%202022&utm_term=Newsletter

Fred Z.

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Re: AMA Horizon Award
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 05:48:04 PM »
Congratulations Clark V, and all of the family!  As a local, I’ve been aware of this young man for many years and have watched his career through his dads FB posts.  I’m looking forward to seeing just how far he will end up going and predict that he will soon be out there racing with the best the sport has to offer.
not all that wander are lost

Online STLTHMSTA

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 350,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: ST1100abs
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 07:14:57 PM »
Well I'll be darned!!  Way to go Clark5!!!

Offline Paco Bulto

• MSTA Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 07:55:22 PM »
A local (Hillsboro, IL) young man, Chase Saathoff won that award last year and this year as a pro is running in the singles class in the AFT nationals. He has podiumed once and is currently in 7th place for the season and in the lead for rookie of the year. He says he knows Clark V well and said he is sure that Clark will do very well as a pro next year.
By the way, you can watch these races live via fanschoice.tv or see a replay a week later on Fox Sports 1. This Saturday is the Peoria TT. I will be there cheering for Chase and think he will do well.

Here is a cool youtube video from 2015 when Chase was 9 years old and won a race at Peoria. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyuvYdtn7EY
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 07:58:31 PM by Paco Bulto »