Flea Market > For Sale

Honda VTR1000 Super Hawk for sale

(1/2) > >>

Paco Bulto:
Reluctantly I am offering my beautiful, trick 1998 Honda VTR1000F Super Hawk for sale.

Upgrades include:

Fox Twin Clicker shock
 Traxxion Dynamics rebuilt forks
Two Brothers carbon mufflers
 Sargent World Sport leather seat
 Tailocker under seat storage mod
 Chromed wheels
 Zero Gravity sport touring screen
 Hugger/chain guard
 FZ6 mirrors that provide better rear view
 Flush turn signals
 VFR handlebars-slightly higher than stock
 Had new CCT's installed at 18,500 miles as preventive measure. 19,005 miles on it today. Always garaged.

$3875, no trades, please.

On line album here: http://s632.photobucket.com/user/fre...ibrary/VTR1000

mikephelps71:
Wow, that is beautiful. I had a 98 I bought from my buddy, eventually sold it back to him. Love that bike.

Brick:
Damn... that is Beautiful. I loved my Super Hawk and would love to have one again... but no it's not to be.

BTW: You list, "Had new CCT's installed at 18,500 miles as preventive measure." Well I've been scratching my old head trying to figure out what... OH wait.. Cam Chain Tensioner?!?! Is that right? Did you go with a manual or is it the newer Honda part?

Thanks

Paco Bulto:

--- Quote from: Brick on June 25, 2014, 11:49:34 AM ---Damn... that is Beautiful. I loved my Super Hawk and would love to have one again... but no it's not to be.

BTW: You list, "Had new CCT's installed at 18,500 miles as preventive measure." Well I've been scratching my old head trying to figure out what... OH wait.. Cam Chain Tensioner?!?! Is that right? Did you go with a manual or is it the newer Honda part?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi Brick,

At one time I installed the manual ones, but then later decided to go with the newer Honda part and had Niehaus install them. This was in the interest of not having to check them to adjust manually and the newer tensioners are said to be more reliable.

DirtFlier:
That's the nicest looking Bultaco I've ever seen.  When did they start making 4-stroke V-twins?   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version