Author Topic: Mid-Ohio Superbike races in 2024  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Patmo

• MSTA Member
Mid-Ohio Superbike races in 2024
« on: November 02, 2023, 07:34:21 AM »
In case you haven't heard yet:

The MotoAmerica Superbike racing series is returning to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in 2024!  Returning after 10 years!  In the past this was one of the biggest weekends for motorcycle racing in the US and always drew the largest crowds on the circuit.  Thousands of sport bikes to oggle and lots of vendors and happenings at the track and around the area.

The track has just finished a complete repaving of the track and along with other updates will be ready to go for the AUGUST 16-18 weekend.

This was announced last month and the hotel rooms have already increased in price since then!  For example: upon hearing the news last month, I went ahead and reserved a room at the Comfort Inn, MARION, OHIO for $105 per night with our MSTA SOS savings discount.  That same room is now at $141 per night, with the discount. However, the Country Inn and suites, Marion still has rooms available at $100 per night and is only 1/2 mile from the Comfort.  There are also other hotels in the same vicinity....Holiday Inn Express, America's Best Value, Wingate by Wyndham, Best Western, and My-Place........There are plenty of places to eat dinner within walking distance and gas/shopping right there too.  I'd recommend securing your room ASAP!

Marion sits 29 miles west of the track location. it's an easy ride to and from the course along country roads. Can use the north entrance to the track and avoid the big crowds that use the main entrance on the south side.

it would be great if we could get a lot of MSTA people to stay in the same area....kind of a mini-JFF rally!

Note:  FlyBy week is August 19-25.  Consider doing Mid-Ohio and then riding to Marietta from there?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 08:00:20 AM by Patmo »
not all that wander are lost

Offline STLTHMSTA

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 350,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: ST1100abs
Re: Mid-Ohio Superbike races in 2024
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 08:54:02 AM »
Can you say Burger Burn??