Author Topic: MSTA South Florida Brunch Ride  (Read 4061 times)

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
MSTA South Florida Brunch Ride
« on: January 11, 2020, 07:02:57 AM »
MSTA SOUTH BRUNCH RIDE
Saturday, May 16, 2020⋅9:30 – 11:30am
Country Cafe
2053 SE Hwy 70, Arcadia, FL 34266, USA
Description:We are starting the BRUNCH rides earlier this year.  We hope to miss the worst of the Luv Bugs...
The Southies kick things off with a ride west, to a new destination for us in Arcadia.  A week later, the Central riders will be heading east, to the ocean!!

Offline RIDEMYST

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Mileage: 538125
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2015 Super Tenere ES
Re: MSTA South Florida Brunch Ride
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 07:54:24 AM »

READ THE NOTES!![/b] Country Cafe, 2053 SE Hwy 70, Arcadia, FL 34266, USA[/url]

Description:
Based on the health department facts and member input, we will not organize our usual group rides. I suggest that we consider "local" rides only.  That might look like this...
If you are "local" to Arcadia or Oak Hill, and are comfortable with the current restaurant concept, set up a ride with your local group.  The destination contact info can be found on our RIDES calendar.  Click on the (map) link back on the RIDES calendar.
Alternately, pick another eatery, or a park, or a ball field....  Be flexible.  Maybe pack your own brunch/snack/lunch to "brown bag" it while maintaining social distancing.  The health and life you save may be your very own!

I made attempts to contact this month's destinations.  The Country Cafe was unreachable, even on Mother's Day.  I did find Slim's Bar-B-Q open for a lunch crowd.  They are located just south of Hwy. 70 on 17