Author Topic: Need room for Bull Shoals Rally 2020  (Read 2452 times)

Offline DesmoRyder

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 200,000
  • Primary Motorcycle: '16 Triumph Tiger 800
Need room for Bull Shoals Rally 2020
« on: August 05, 2020, 06:18:53 AM »
I am a new member and would like to attend the Ozark Bull Shoals Rally… my first MSTA Rally (If you don’t count the HSTA Rally I attended in Helen, GA back in ’91).   I am trying find a room and wanted to ask if someone with reservations has an extra bed and wouldn’t mind a roommate to share the cost.  I am planning on arriving on Thursday and leaving Sunday morning.  Riding from Huntsville, AL on my Triumph Tiger. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 06:21:27 AM by DesmoRyder »
Life is short... Ride Fast!

Offline Ride4MS

• MSTA Member
Re: Need room for Bull Shoals Rally 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 04:24:39 PM »
We were on the room waiting list and about a week ago, the hotel called us and we now have a room.

Here is some information that may help people to decide to stay in a hotel.
There is No housekeeping while there.  That means nobody will enter your room, and when you need towels, you put the used towels outside the door and they will have clean towels ready for us when we return.

I have heard that many other hotels in other states are doing the same thing during this Covid time.

If any questions on rooms, call the hotel and they are very helpful.
Carl Wieman, 2016-2022 MSTA Dan Clark Safety Program Coordinator,    2022 Vanderhall Venice, 1986 Honda Gold Wing Interstate 
1986 Honda VF500F Interceptor

Offline stevegrab

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 130,000+
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2014 VFR
Re: Need room for Bull Shoals Rally 2020
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 02:33:35 PM »
We were on the room waiting list and about a week ago, the hotel called us and we now have a room.

Here is some information that may help people to decide to stay in a hotel.
There is No housekeeping while there.  That means nobody will enter your room, and when you need towels, you put the used towels outside the door and they will have clean towels ready for us when we return.

I have heard that many other hotels in other states are doing the same thing during this Covid time.

If any questions on rooms, call the hotel and they are very helpful.
If you don't want people entering your room, you can always put the do not disturb sign out. I often do this at rallies as I've had it happen a few times where I come back from breakfast and they're cleaning the room. Extra things like towels can usually be obtained from the front desk, or if you see housekeeping in the hallways you can ask them. 
Steve Grabowski
2014 Interceptor, 98 VFR, 99 Triumph Sprint ST, 06 Ninja 650