Ride Reports > MSTA Sanctioned Event Reports

Fall Colors 2017

(1/3) > >>

touringman:
Hello everyone! My feet are itching to get back out on the road! Several people have emailed me concerning dates and info on this years rally. I have been remiss in not posting something before now. I'll give you very general information, and Doug almost has the web site ready to go. I'll post that as soon as we proof it. Our Thursday night Early Bird Dinner will be on September 28th, 2017, and the rally will end on Sunday the 1st of October. We will eat at Food and Friends again this year, as the feedback was universally good last year. Please email me if you have questions. Syd :D

DirtFlier:
Thanks Syd!  By the way, Food & Friends was great.  In spite of being very crowded and us walking in with "party of 20" or whatever we had, they took care of us in a prompt manner.   :-)

touringman:
Actually Tosh, I made reservations for 35, and we had more than that! I thought the service was extraordinarily. I just hope for a repeat. Syd :D

normkern:
Thanks for posting, Syd!

Norm Kern

ipnman:
Thank You Syd and to all of our Event Coordinators for your hard work that makes our AMA sanctions events possible

Dennis 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version