Admin's Corner > Suggestion Box

Shout box

(1/2) > >>

Patmo:
love it!   :like:

NinjaBob:
Thanks, hope to see it get used when the weather lets up!

stevegrab:
How does it work?  If I enter something is there an additional box with my message, and the last few messages show below that?  Or is always just the mot recent one?

I see the history button, which I presume will allow me to look at more of the SHOUTs.

NinjaBob:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on January 25, 2018, 11:45:54 AM ---How does it work?  If I enter something is there an additional box with my message, and the last few messages show below that?  Or is always just the mot recent one?

I see the history button, which I presume will allow me to look at more of the SHOUTs.

--- End quote ---
I added a post (or shout?) to see what happens. Feel free to play with it. But I would like comments and suggestions to be posted here.

Landon:

--- Quote from: NinjaBob on January 25, 2018, 12:46:52 PM ---I added a post (or shout?) to see what happens. Feel free to play with it. But I would like comments and suggestions to be posted here.

--- End quote ---

I don't see how its real useful. A new thread seems more organized and easier to follow than the shout box. Plus people can respond and ask for additional details in a thread or make arrangements to meet mid route if needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version