Main Forums > Member Memorials

Gary Weade

<< < (2/3) > >>

brider:
Can someone post a couple of pics of Gary?

STLTHMSTA:
I didn't know Gary well, only met him a few times. But years ago I heard of this legendary fast guy of the group. Someone I could never be or compete with. However, instead of the upity snobby speedster guy, I met a friendly and easy going kind of person with a sense of humor that kept ya smiling.
How we lost him is tragic, where we lost him is one of the most beautiful places I know. So may his spirit and soul be at peace, it's almost heaven. Godspeed, Gary.

Brick:
Gary was definitely one of a kind and a real human being. Gary always loved the naked bikes and those were his Sport Touring bikes. During one of the last events held at Dillard, GA and yes it was raining. A bunch of us were out front under the over hang at the hotel. Gary rolls in with a very tight fitting rain suit on over his leathers. The rain suit was quite old and had been folded up wet before consequently it had a very strong odor. As I remember he needed help peeling that rain suit off and we all bemoaned the odor that came out.
Most excellent memories of Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRB:
Jim and Barbara Wagoner just sent me Garry's obituary.  This is an excellent obituary and well worth the reading.

https://www.thenews-gazette.com/content/gary-allen-weade-70-rockbridge-county-died-oct-24
Jim let me know on Thursday night about Gary.  I hav emany found memories of riding with Gary over the past 20+ years.  Gary was the first person in the MSTA I ever rode with back at TnStar in 96 or 97.  I gave up following him after about 20 miles riding as fast I I could go.  The last time we rode together was at TriStar this year.  I was the youngest in our group by  over 10 years.
Gary will be missed!!

Patmo:

--- Quote from: DRB on October 29, 2019, 05:05:45 PM ---Jim and Barbara Wagoner just sent me Garry's obituary.  This is an excellent obituary and well worth the reading.

https://www.thenews-gazette.com/content/gary-allen-weade-70-rockbridge-county-died-oct-24
Jim let me know on Thursday night about Gary.  I hav emany found memories of riding with Gary over the past 20+ years.  Gary was the first person in the MSTA I ever rode with back at TnStar in 96 or 97.  I gave up following him after about 20 miles riding as fast I I could go.  The last time we rode together was at TriStar this year.  I was the youngest in our group by  over 10 years.
Gary will be missed!!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for posting this link.  He will certainly be missed by so many.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version