Main Forums > General Discussion

Riding in 2020

(1/3) > >>

Brick:
Well when Covid hit I figured that I wouldn’t get many miles in 2020. However I soon realized that it was very easy to social distance in my helmet. I ended up riding 22,467 miles in 2020.

Also I purchased a BMW R1250GS. I had never owned or wanted to own a BMW before. I took a test ride on a low suspension model and found that it fit me well. I find this 1250 motor strong and fun. Not as agricultural as any of the older boxer motors I had ridden.

I hope your 2020 riding year was as fun as mine.
Brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevegrab:
Lots more solo riding for me, but still one event and some good group riding including fun picnic rides and lunch at ice cream stands. Was good to see my friends and ride some of my favorite roads.

NinjaBob:
 I managed 30,043 for the year. My pre-covid  12 hours a week at the gym was replaced by road work either riding or running. Managed four extended trips all of which were impacted by covid restrictions and three of which involved mishaps ranging from minor to major.

For anyone interested my Milage Log app is reset and ready for 2021.
http://www.wfr-ridersclub.com/miles/miles.asp

Brick:

--- Quote from: NinjaBob on January 04, 2021, 08:56:17 AM --- I managed 30,043 for the year. My pre-covid  12 hours a week at the gym was replaced by road work either riding or running. Managed four extended trips all of which were impacted by covid restrictions and three of which involved mishaps ranging from minor to major.

For anyone interested my Milage Log app is reset and ready for 2021.
http://www.wfr-ridersclub.com/miles/miles.asp

--- End quote ---

Bob, Excellent... I mean the miles not the mishaps. BTW: I tried to register on the mileage page but got an error??
Brick

NinjaBob:
Always a few snags starting a new year. I did do a successful test registration with test rider. Can you remember the error message? Did you enter numbers for both 2020 and 2021?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version