Main Forums > Welcome Mat

New member in OH-IO

(1/2) > >>

byrdman:
Hello all, Andrew Byrd here. Long distance endurance riding enthusiast. Slave to the job, so when I find ride time, I prefer to stay on the bike and go far.  I like competing in Rallies - The Void, Mason/Dixon2020, Rock-n-ride, IBR.
Considering attending the National Rally this year, However it falls on the same week as the COG Nat Rally. We shall see. Hope to see and meet some fellow members out on the road.   

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Andrew (aka - Byrdman)
IBA #607

Patmo:
Welcome!  We have quite a few members that are also LD riders, or have been in the past.  A few that have done the IBR.  If you get the time off, try to make some of our regional rallies.  We may not do super long days while at them but we make up for it in the quality of the riding that gets done.  Hope to meet you in person somewhere along the line.   

Patrick

HawkGTRider:
Welcome!

IBA #227

Ride4MS:
Hello,

Welcome to MSTA. Check out the Dan Clark Safety Program on this forum.  This program is designed for our members when they purchase Safety Gear.

You can also read previous articles in the STAReview for more information.
Here’s the link to the Dan Clark Safety Program information...

https://ridemsta.com/membership/discount-benefits/dan-clark-safety-program/

Hope to see you at STAR 2021.

RIDEMYST:
Welcome from South Florida. As Pat posted we have lots of IBA riders but also we have several COG/MSTA members. Hope to meet you at one of our events. -JEP-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version