Main Forums > General Discussion

Route Suggestions for MO, KY or OH

<< < (2/3) > >>

maconjoe:
Thanks for all the input on areas in KY & OH. For the most part, the only things we are looking for is fun roads, not too much interested in historic locations, state parks, etc. Any particular ideas on cool lodging or awesome diners is always appreciated. As the plans develop, I may circle back to you guys for more specific routes via gpx files if available or just route numbers. Thanks again!

Larry Fine:
Joe, I meant my last post to be an invitation.

They make a group breakfast every morning, we stop at a different local place for lunch, and eat a great dinner every evening around the fire.

Of course, all bike brands are welcome.

stevegrab:
I'll echo what Doug said about Ohio. The roads up and down to the Ohio River in the SE corner are great, one of the Mail Pouch routes uses them, up one, down the next, up the next and so on. 26 through the Wayne Forest is one of the best.

Beallsville Diner in the town of Beallsville (NE of Marietta) is a pretty cool place many of us have eaten at. Hopefully they're still open (have noticed more closed places over the last year).

maconjoe:
Thanks for the info and route #s. Really have to expand BaseCamp to find those routes. I welcome any other input as to OH roads and locations as it looks like we will focus on KY/OH. Anyone I can contact for Mail Pouch routes? Thanks again.

Patmo:

--- Quote from: maconjoe on May 12, 2021, 11:59:07 AM ---Thanks for the info and route #s. Really have to expand BaseCamp to find those routes. I welcome any other input as to OH roads and locations as it looks like we will focus on KY/OH. Anyone I can contact for Mail Pouch routes? Thanks again.

--- End quote ---

www.flybyweek.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version