Author Topic: Leamington Ontario Flat Track Races 7/19/14  (Read 6873 times)

Phil Bolichowski

Leamington Ontario Flat Track Races 7/19/14
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:38:11 PM »
To anybody interested in attending a CMA Flat Track race in Canada, about 1 hour from Detroit, please read along. Last year we had a group of a dozen riders from the Michigan chapter attend this race and were pleasantly surprised. I hope we can encourage more to attend this year as well. I mentioned at the last meeting I could co-ordinate a similar event this year, so here is the info. The race is Saturday afternoon and evening 7/19/14.

I have updated the restaurant location for this year. I am glad to lead a group from the restaurant to the track and then back towards to border after the races (I don't live far from the bridge). When entering the track as for a pit pass. Its free but you will need to sign a waiver. This allows you to walk in/out of the pits and talk to the riders and mechanics all night.

Arrive at John Max", just outside of Windsor at 4 to 4:30 for an early super and ride to the track before the final races start.

ALSO, CHIP ASHTON IS ORGANISING A GROUP TO COME FROM MICHIGAN. HE WILL BE AT 11 MILE AND I-75 (BP STATION) AT 3:00 PM, IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW AS A GROUP.

John Max (restaurant)
3208 Dougall Ave
Windsor Ontario

Leamington Fairgrounds
154 Erie Street North
Leamington Ontario

Heat races 5PM
Final Races 7-10 PM

Phil Bolichowski
Michigan MSTA member
Ducati ST3
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:45:37 AM by Phil Bolichowski »