Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Fixin to head out for STAR

(1/2) > >>

Brick:
Tomorrow early we ride out to STAR 2016 in Vermont! Whoooohowww! I'm ready NOW! It's been too long since my last road trip!

If you want to see my track ... Click here!

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1147b5769660c7274f

Let's Ride!
Brick

stevegrab:
Safe travels Brick
My brother heads to Ohio from Michigan after work tomorrow, then 4 of us leave from NE Ohio Friday morning. Looking forward to the trip and riding lots of new roads. US6 across PA looks interesting and will be our primary route for day 1 (about 375 total).

See you in Stratton on Saturday where we can toast each other with a fine IPA :)  They do have beer there right, somebody scoped that out and has info on the nearest decent store?

Buckeye56:
US6 is a nice road. Lots of beautiful scenery and cool towns to ride through. I especially like Wellsboro.

boatanchor:
Hey Brick, Thanks for the spotwalla link. I am following your route up there to see which way you go. Jon D. and I head out in the morning and hope to get there Saturday afternoon. Have a safe ride up there...

Brick:

--- Quote from: boatanchor on June 23, 2016, 11:10:57 AM ---Hey Brick, Thanks for the spotwalla link. I am following your route up there to see which way you go. Jon D. and I head out in the morning and hope to get there Saturday afternoon. Have a safe ride up there...

--- End quote ---

No don't follow us today... We jumped on I-81 because we came on a wall of water. No need to ride the curves in the rain. Just when we were fixin to ride up to Paint Bank.

Let's Ride!
Brick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version