Main Forums > General Discussion

Revised Membership Application

(1/1)

Patmo:
A revised version of the downloadable and printable membership application, with the correct address to mail it to, can be found here:

<a href="https://ridemsta.com/mstaforums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=566">MSTA membership registration rev 20210315.pdf</a>

You can also join and pay ON-LINE at:  www.planetreg.com/MSTAJOIN

Larry Fine:
I've gotten a card and several letters from MSTA since I joined, but I still have no idea what my membership number is.

Patmo:

--- Quote from: Larry Fine on March 16, 2021, 08:12:40 AM ---I've gotten a card and several letters from MSTA since I joined, but I still have no idea what my membership number is.

--- End quote ---

Send an EMAIL to membership@ridemsta.com.....they are the ONLY people that can give you that information.   

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: Larry Fine on March 16, 2021, 08:12:40 AM ---I've gotten a card and several letters from MSTA since I joined, but I still have no idea what my membership number is.

--- End quote ---
My number is printed on my card. Maybe they aren't doing that on the new ones.

Larry Fine:

--- Quote from: Patmo on March 16, 2021, 09:57:03 AM ---Send an EMAIL to membership@ridemsta.com.....they are the ONLY people that can give you that information.

--- End quote ---
Done, and thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version