Thread Archive > STAR 2014

Pre STAR riding and weather

(1/2) > >>

Bermuda Ron:
Got to Rapid City late last night.  picked up my rental HD Dyna Switch-back this morning.  She is a beautiful burnt orange with only 177 miles on the odo.  Took it easy this morning to break in the tires.  Light rain and low clouds/fog at noon.  Will try to get out later if weather breaks.

Nice hotel!  I'm in room 208 if you arrive early.

Safe travels all,

Bermuda Ron

brider:
Man I wish I was there!   :'(   Ron,  be careful with that HD.  I saw the after math at a previous STAR when a member turned into a curve and started dragging hard parts till something gouged into the pavement and put him down.  Have a great time!

Brick:
Hi Ron we are down in Granby, Co trying to skirt some rain. We want to ride Loveland pass yet today. See you when we get there.

Brick

RIDEMYST:
We got in yesterday. Been working on setting up the registration room and the door prize room.
We could use some help stuffing registration packets around 9:30AM tomorrow in the "Board Room" if anybody want to give a hand.  :)

stevegrab:
Towed to Missouri Valley Iowa (north of Omaha) today covering 800 miles. 500 left to Rapid City, be there tomorrow afternoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version