Author Topic: Important update regarding Anne Marie's Massage services  (Read 3858 times)

Offline Brick

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 793,844
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2020 BMW R1250GS
Important update regarding Anne Marie's Massage services
« on: March 26, 2017, 04:27:11 PM »
MSTA Big Lynn Lodge 2017[/font]
Anne Marie LaFrance’s[/font]
Pain Management without Medication[/font]
This is the fourth year that I have hosted MSTA’s Big Lynn Lodge Ride and Anne Marie has been present at all. She has set up a massage table and provides free massages upon Friday’s arrival and on Saturday after the ride to all who wish, time permitting.  She is much more than a massage therapist.  Go here and see for yourself. http://www.lafrancewellness.com/[/url][/b][/font]Each year Anne Marie has attempted to provide more of what you all have “needed”.  She brings hand outs regarding home and on the road stretching and exercises that can help your ride.  Initially I had told her that all riders I knew enjoyed a massage after a ride and she said she would set up and provide this for tips.  It has been educational for her and for all of us.  She found that 95% of those getting on her table have specific pain and we all learned that she is much more than just a massage therapist.  Each year on Saturday morning she has set up outside for, “stretching for the ride”, “use of the foam roller” and “wake up stretching”.  Some have attended these before the ride sessions.  Many of you have asked how you could get a full session with her and well it is impossible while at the three day event.  However, this year Anne Marie has decided to set aside the Thursday July 20th before this year’s event for those who want to arrive early and receive a private session with her. I figured that if you arrived on Thursday and added Thursday night to your stay at the Big Lynn Lodge you could set up an appointment with Anne Marie.  You will need to make those arrangements with Anne Marie’s office on your own.  Call 828-432-2008 to set up your session with Anne Marie.  NOTE: If you want a private session you MUST do it ASAP and it is on a first come first serve basis. Cost is $80.00 which is a $45.00 discount![/font]And to top it all off, we here have what I consider to be the best BBQ place I have ever been to JD’s Smoke House! http://www.jds-smokehouse.com/[/url][/b] With the Big Lynn Lodge providing Breakfast and Supper with the price of your room I’ve not found a way to get you to JD’s Smokehouse. This way Thursday July 20th you can get JD’s Smokehouse meal for either Lunch before your session with Anne Marie or for Supper after your session with Anne Marie. I will provide a GPS file so you can find LaFrance Wellness and JD’s Smokehouse.[/font]You will need to schedule these private sessions as soon as possible. First come first served![/font]Anne Marie’s Schedule for the 2017 MSTA Big Lynn Lodge Ride[/font]

Thursday July 20 Afternoon Private Sessions @ Anne Marie's office[/font]
Friday July 21 1:00 to 2:00PM  [/font]Postural Fitness Class @ Big Lynn Lodge

Friday July 21 3:00PM until Supper time  Table Massages @ Big Lynn Lodge
Saturday July 22 AM before ride 7:00AM  Lower Back Exercises @ Big Lynn Lodge
Saturday July 22 3:00PM until Supper time  Table Massages @ Big Lynn Lodge

Note: This entire schedule is subject to change if response is low it won't happen.
Brick
2020 BMW R1250GS
1999 Suzuki SV-650

Offline Brick

• MSTA Member
  • Lifetime Mileage: 793,844
  • Primary Motorcycle: 2020 BMW R1250GS
Re: Important update regarding Anne Marie's Massage services
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 04:29:32 PM »
Well the word document I generated didn't copy and paste into this forum very well. Please note I did attach the document to the post.

If you have questions please contact me. Additionally I will be sending an email to all registered attendees with this information.

Brick
2020 BMW R1250GS
1999 Suzuki SV-650