Thanks for your interest in submitting media to the MSTA website. If you haven’t done so before, please read our media guidelines carefully.
Name your media file(s) using alphanumeric characters and hyphens only. Media file names should be reflect their contents. For example:
Next, prepare your media files for upload:
- Move or copy your media files into a new, empty folder.
- Name the folder just as you did using the filename examples above.
- Right-click on the folder and …
- Windows users: right-click, then “Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder”
- Mac users, control-click and “Compress”
Upload the .zip file to whatever cloud storage option you prefer (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) and share its publicly accessible link via the designated form field below.