Thanks for your interest in submitting content to the MSTA website. If you haven’t written for us before, please read our media guidelines carefully.
Name your media files using alphanumeric characters and hyphens only. Media file names should be identical to your article’s title, ending with a two-digit number. For example, if your article is called “Connecting Arkansas Twisty Roads With Texas Hill Country”, your media files might look something like this:
Next, prepare your media files for upload:
- Move or copy your media files into a new, empty folder.
- Name the folder just as you did using the filename examples above.
- Right-click on the folder and …
- Windows users: right-click, then “Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder”
- Mac users, control-click and “Compress”
Upload the .zip file to whatever cloud storage option you prefer (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) and share its publicly accessible link via the designated form field below.
Adding Media To Your Article
Simply copy/paste a file name or video url onto it’s own separate line in your article where you’d like it to appear. We’ll do the rest.