Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Riding after STAR

(1/6) > >>

Brick:
Ok I have heard that quite a few are making plans to ride some more upeast after STAR. Let's see what you are planning.

I'm going up to Quebec with Chris Jernigan right after STAR as Chris has a conference. So I'll be exploring that area while he is conferencing.  I'm sure we will be in the city so I will want to ride out of the city while he does his stuff. Got any tips?

Then we want to ride over and see Nova Scotia. Got advice, tips, info to share? Let's hear what Ya' got to say.  :D

Just ordered my Nova Scotia travel guide. http://www.novascotia.com/about-nova-scotia/order-travel-guide
Now to get a map...

More later.

TN2Wheeler:

--- Quote from: Brick on February 06, 2016, 11:34:07 am ---Ok I have heard that quite a few are making plans to ride some more upeast after STAR. Let's see what you are planning.

I'm going up to Quebec with Chris Jernigan right after STAR as Chris has a conference. So I'll be exploring that area while he is conferencing.  I'm sure we will be in the city so I will want to ride out of the city while he does his stuff. Got any tips?

Then we want to ride over and see Nova Scotia. Got advice, tips, info to share? Let's hear what Ya' got to say.  :D

Just ordered my Nova Scotia travel guide. http://www.novascotia.com/about-nova-scotia/order-travel-guide
Now to get a map...

More later.

--- End quote ---
Tips - oh yeah.

Brush up on your French. While many of them can speak English,  they usually choose not to.

And outside of Quebec City ALL the signs are in French

Brick:

[/quote]
Tips - oh yeah.

Brush up on your French. While many of them can speak English,  they usually choose not to.

And outside of Quebec City ALL the signs are in French
[/quote]

Oh crap. French is like a foreign language to me. Pun intended. No really. Thanks at minimum I need to get roads signs down.

Patmo:
IMSA 6-hours of the Glen is the weekend after STAR...Watkins Glen, NY.

JoAnn wants to head to Maine and wants to visit Martha's Vineyard.

We are in negotiations (which probably means we're heading to Maine..lol)

DirtFlier:
If you ride the Cabot Trail, do it in counterclockwise direction.  That will allow you to see much more since you'll always have the ocean on your right.  A group of us did it years ago and in a way it reminded me of riding Hwy 1 in CA for 250 miles!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version