Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Also posted on the general Forum -- Total Control at the Star?

(1/2) > >>

Tigger:
Well, yours truly is now a Total Control Advanced Rider Clinic (ARC) Instructor. That's Lee Parks' advanced curriculum. [/size]I would like to know how many of you would be interested in following that clinic during the STAR? The techniques are a direct fit to most of us, and are scale-able to any speed from safe, proficient touring up to and including track riding.   I could have David Beyer himself teach with me (Lee's QA director and an Instructor Trainer himself). We need relatively little pavement to teach on, it just needs to be good. If there is enough interest, I will immediately get on with the logistics. Let me know!(Hopefully the STAR organizers will get back to me with this, feathers puffed or not     )

Brick:
I've always wanted to take this training. However doing it at STAR... well kind of takes a day of STAR. But possible. How much time and how much?
I'm a definite maybe.

touringman:
While on the subject of rider training courses, could someone enlighten me as to the status of Stayin Safe at Star 2016. I'm having trouble finding the posts on cost, and the scope of the training. I'd also like to know if registration for it is still available. Thanks, Syd :)

Brick:
This is from the Stayin Safe web site:

Also you can sign up on line. Plus $200 of the $250 price can also be applied to another future 2 or 3 day training course. Sounds like a bargain to me!

touringman:
Thanks Brick!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version