Thread Archive > STAR 2016

STAR room mate

<< < (3/3)

stevegrab:
Bill are you sure it is really a hotel room, and not some sort of linen closet?

Speaking of bikes, about a week ago I had my 2 main bikes (98 VFR, 99 Sprint) both in the shop for some work, and sweating getting one back in time. Whew, picked up the Sprint and got in a short ride last weekend, have a few small things to do this weekend before leaving Friday. Its the preferred mount anyway with more storage and a more comfy ride. The VFR is getting some suspension work and should be much better too, but probably not ready in time.

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: stevegrab on June 16, 2016, 01:41:47 PM ---Bill are you sure it is really a hotel room, and not some sort of linen closet?

Speaking of bikes, about a week ago I had my 2 main bikes (98 VFR, 99 Sprint) both in the shop for some work, and sweating getting one back in time. Whew, picked up the Sprint and got in a short ride last weekend, have a few small things to do this weekend before leaving Friday. Its the preferred mount anyway with more storage and a more comfy ride. The VFR is getting some suspension work and should be much better too, but probably not ready in time.

--- End quote ---
If you're leaving Friday, you must REALLY be taking the long and winding way of getting there. Have a good time and watch out for the crazies and the wildlife.

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on June 16, 2016, 05:25:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: stevegrab on June 16, 2016, 01:41:47 PM ---Bill are you sure it is really a hotel room, and not some sort of linen closet?

--- End quote ---
If you're leaving Friday, you must REALLY be taking the long and winding way of getting there. Have a good time and watch out for the crazies and the wildlife.

--- End quote ---
To add to my brother's post - we are leaving Ohio NEXT Friday June 24 - 2 day ride to STAR. Over and out.

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: RichGrab on June 17, 2016, 11:41:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on June 16, 2016, 05:25:34 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
To add to my brother's post - we are leaving Ohio NEXT Friday June 24 - 2 day ride to STAR. Over and out.

--- End quote ---
That makes more sense I suppose, but anything would have been possible. I AM taking the long and winding way of getting there, so I'm leaving day after tomorrow. I anticipate taking 5 days to get to Vermont as I wend (go in a specified direction, typically slowly or by an indirect route) my way up a bunch of secondary paved and gravel roads.

brider:

]  I'm sure it is smal but it is the two bed room unit.  Can't beat the price for budget minded riders!   
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version