Thread Archive > STAR 2021

Let's Hear Some Chatter Out There!

<< < (7/8) > >>

Brick:

--- Quote from: Larry Fine on June 10, 2021, 09:38:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on June 10, 2021, 08:20:40 PM ---I am as surprised as anyone that my knee feels better today than last night. It seems riding was good for it. Maybe riding is good for all aches and pains.

--- End quote ---
That's why we call it cycle-therapy.  :clap:

--- End quote ---

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brider:
Six of us riding in from the Dayton area Saturday.  let the fun begin. :trink39:

G,  I'd say your old riding buddy was having a little fun with you on your fall. 

Brick:
Stopped for the night in Princeton, VA.

https://www.relive.cc/view/vDqg7nw4xGq

We took a break in Bramwell, VA… on the Coal Trail and the Hatfield McCoy ATV

Yummy!

Lunch in Marion, VA Hungry Brother BBQ.

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: brider on June 11, 2021, 09:16:16 AM ---Six of us riding in from the Dayton area Saturday.  let the fun begin. :trink39:

G,  I'd say your old riding buddy was having a little fun with you on your fall. 

--- End quote ---

I know he would have enjoyed being along for the ride. In multiple places I remember having stopped for a break or food or something to see. I would wish for everyone to have a riding bud such as Randy Logan was to me. We had such similar riding styles with no ego...just fun stuff!

Falcofred:
Just wanted to say that I had a great time, great people, great location, great riding, great routes, great accommodations. I hadn't been to a STAR in some time, not sure why. I really enjoyed catching up with folks I hadn't seen in a while and meeting new people.
Special thanks to all who assisted with my dead battery situation, no less than 5 guys with either a battery tender or jump start packs within minutes of me discovering my battery was dead.

I will see some of you at Mail Pouch Flyby week, until then ride safe.

John Friedrichs aka Falcofred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version