Events > Fall Colors

Fall Colors Reservation Information

(1/5) > >>

touringman:
Welcome to Fall Colors 2021!!! I've heard that some folks have had a little difficulty in receiving the agreed upon rate of $95 a night. The people at the desk have a problem finding our reservation. I have had quite a discussion with Christin this morning, and here's the scoop. They have changed general managers, and there have made changes in their staff. Their main problem is an inability to hire anyone that wants to work. Seems that's a common problem these days! Why work, when you can do just as well sitting on your butt?!!

When you call, refer to the block of rooms reserved for the MSTA with a group ID# 4133968, and the special rate of $95 a night. If the person at the desk can't figure it out, go on and make the reservation at their normal rate of $140, and ask them to make a note under special requests for the MSTA. Don't sweat it, and If all else fails, I'll get it straight with management. Thanks for understanding, and I'm looking froward to seeing everyone. Syd Mayes

stevegrab:
Thanks for the info Syd, planning to attend and will get to the details in a while.

RichGrab:
Well done Syd. Hoping to see you there, one of my faves.

rcecconi:
Syd,
I was able to make a reservation for a double no problem.

touringman:
Hello everyone! Fall Colors is almost here, and if the event goes half as smoothly as Fly By week, I'll be extremely happy. Once again, Norm Kern did an excellent job with all facets of the event. It was a great pleasure to see many other members that I hadn't seen in quite a while. Here is a link to Doug Pippin's web site to the event: http://msta-se.com/fcr/  THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!! i MAY HAVE GIVEN THE WRONG DATES FOR THE EVENT TO SOME FOLKS AT FLY BY!! THE OFFICIAL DATES ARE 9/30 THROUGH 10/03. PLEASE NOTIFY ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT ATTEND WITH THESE CORRECT DATES! Pretty sorry when the coordinator doesn't know the dates of the event he's in charge of! :o I hope a lot of you folks will be able to overcome my shortcomings, and see me in Lewisburg, WV. Call me at 804-721-3399 or email me at touringman5@gmail.com, if you have questions ;D. Thank you, Syd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version