Events > Fly-By WEEK

FlyBy 2022

<< < (2/3) > >>

60Aviator:
Home safe Sunday after a long 842 mile day of mostly slabs. My second MSTA event and it was one of the best ever! Thanks to Ron, John, and Steve whom I met Monday and took great care of me and hope to call new friends.

Brick:

--- Quote from: 60Aviator on August 29, 2022, 09:16:02 PM ---Home safe Sunday after a long 842 mile day of mostly slabs. My second MSTA event and it was one of the best ever! Thanks to Ron, John, and Steve whom I met Monday and took great care of me and hope to call new friends.

--- End quote ---
Hi 60Aviator,
That’s a bunch of miles in one day. Could you tell us your name and where you live? Heck it would be great to put a face with a new poster too.
BTW: Welcome! I’m glad you had a good time.
Dave “Brick” Brickner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkGTRider:
Looks like Charles Boore from Daleville, AL.

60Aviator:

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on September 03, 2022, 09:15:55 PM ---Looks like Charles Boore from Daleville, AL.

--- End quote ---

Close but Borre not Boore.  :D
People that know me call me Tim and I plan on attending Fall Colors next.

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: 60Aviator on September 05, 2022, 02:24:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on September 03, 2022, 09:15:55 PM ---Looks like Charles Boore from Daleville, AL.

--- End quote ---

Close but Borre not Boore.  :D
People that know me call me Tim and I plan on attending Fall Colors next.

--- End quote ---

I am so sorry about that. Borre...got it. I looked over on the info screen and then went back to enter my reply. Then my fingers apparently did more walking than my brain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version