Main Forums > The Garage

What is your favorite farkle?

<< < (3/9) > >>

HawkGTRider:

--- Quote from: fartymarty on April 16, 2018, 12:14:27 AM ---  (you IBA guys 'n' gals hush, I know 18 hours is just a wink to you. I don't want to hear about it, at least not in this thread. ;D )

--- End quote ---

18 hours of riding in a day qualifies as a BIG day in anyone's book. I've done more hours on a few occasions, but not often and less now than back when...

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: fartymarty on April 16, 2018, 12:14:27 AM ---  (you IBA guys 'n' gals hush, I know 18 hours is just a wink to you. I don't want to hear about it, at least not in this thread. ;D )

--- End quote ---
Well I've thought about it some more, and I lied was mistaken was mis-quoted ....I recall on that trip now that it took me 18 hours
to get from point a to b, however I obviously stopped for gas and beverage intake and outtake and even stopped to eat while I waited for rush hour
to de-peak at my destination...so in clearer hindsight (get it?... hindsight.... farkle was an Air Hawk?, never mind.) it was probably more like 15-16 hours
of actual riding time.

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on April 16, 2018, 10:07:39 PM ---18 hours of riding in a day qualifies as a BIG day in anyone's book. I've done more hours on a few occasions, but not often and less now than back when...

--- End quote ---

That's great,.... but Geoffrey, what is your favorite farkle?  :like:  You do have one, right? :)

HawkGTRider:
My favorite farkle is anything that makes the bike I'm riding more comfortable or makes my ride more manageable. If I can lump a GPS into that, that's one thing that I want to have on every bike I ride for much of any distance. But I have aftermarket saddles, non-stock windscreens, bar backs or risers, aux fuel tanks, and aux lights on several of my bikes.

fartymarty:

--- Quote from: fartymarty on April 16, 2018, 12:14:27 AM --- ..and for each of your bikes..only one per bike please..we are talking favorites only, not a list of everything you have or plan to get.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: HawkGTRider on April 17, 2018, 05:54:54 AM ---My favorite farkle is anything that makes the bike I'm riding more comfortable or makes my ride more manageable. If I can lump a GPS into that, that's one thing that I want to have on every bike I ride for much of any distance. But I have aftermarket saddles, non-stock windscreens, bar backs or risers, aux fuel tanks, and aux lights on several of my bikes.

--- End quote ---

::) Hmmmm....OK, we'll just put you down for GPS then as your favorite farkle for your F650GS until you tell us differently.  :D

NinjaBob:
Favorite farkle for KLX250s is the  K&N jet kit that allows me to get it started. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version