Thread Archive > STAR 2016

Dual Sport ride and rental, Moto-Vermont

(1/3) > >>

qman8:
Apparently the DS ride and rentals through motoVermont are sold out for Sunday and Monday.  Apparently there is a fairly high demand!

So...

1. Are there any discussions of adding another day of DS rides and rentals?
2. If not, would there be enough interest to contact Moto Vermont about honoring the same pricing for rentals and tour for Tuesday or Wednesday (June 28, 29)?

I know there is a "waiting list", but doubt there would be many drop-outs. 
So, for anyone who has an interest in renting but missed the opportunity, ...lets see what kind of interest there is here....!

(Thanks to the EC, or whoever, for setting this up, by the way.  This seems like a really nice opportunity and price.....just seems like a lot more demand than supply at this point!)   :)

RIDEMYST:
I don't think anyone would have guessed at this response but it's good to know for future STARs where possible. I'm sure the folks at MotoVermont are glad to have us and hope they can work something out. -JEP-

Sent by using these little bitty keys on my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie:
Yeah, I'd soitinly be up fo mo DS action! Won't need a rental cuz I'm bringing my WR250R.

qman8:
Paulie:  Curious how far you will be riding that Yamaha to get to STAR?  ....or will you be trailering that?
QA<

Paulie:
I'm gonna weasel out & bring it behind the cage. My xcuse is that it's quite a ways from UK (Upper Kuba)  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version