Events > North Georgia Classic

2017 North Georgia Classic

<< < (2/5) > >>

msgulfcoast:
Looked at the dates from 2016 way back and guessed it would be the weekend of 14-16th in 2017....guessed wrong! :-(  Will be using my routes from the NGC way back in 2011 and checking out the area the week before since I asked for leave the wrong week!  Y'all have fun - wish I could hang around for 2 weeks but can't. 

Andray:
  This date was chosen because we/some wanted to get away from the 15-18 April weekend due to tax season ending, graduations, and proms.  Seems there are always conflicting dates for some of us.  Hope to see you at another event.  Ride safe,

BikeGuy:
My wife and I are going to be there. Coming down from Indiana.  The mountains should be beautiful this time of year and I love curvy road riding. We're actually going to be on vacation all week. Any other "must see " towns or areas anybody would recommend?

normkern:

--- Quote from: Andray on April 01, 2017, 11:10:04 pm ---  This date was chosen because we/some wanted to get away from the 15-18 April weekend due to tax season ending, graduations, and proms.  Seems there are always conflicting dates for some of us.  Hope to see you at another event.  Ride safe,

--- End quote ---

Then there's that little problem with Easter on April 18. A buddy who was excited to go on a dual-sport ride this Saturday had to cancel because his wife invited kids, grandkids and relatives this weekend- 39 people. NO WAY he will get to ride the Dual-Sport!

Norm Kern

RichGrab:

--- Quote from: normkern on April 13, 2017, 09:42:53 am ---
--- Quote from: Andray on April 01, 2017, 11:10:04 pm ---  This date was chosen because we/some wanted to get away from the 15-18 April weekend due to tax season ending, graduations, and proms.  Seems there are always conflicting dates for some of us.  Hope to see you at another event.  Ride safe,

--- End quote ---

Then there's that little problem with Easter on April 18. A buddy who was excited to go on a dual-sport ride this Saturday had to cancel because his wife invited kids, grandkids and relatives this weekend- 39 people. NO WAY he will get to ride the Dual-Sport!

Norm Kern

--- End quote ---
Correction Norm - Easter is this Sunday April 16th. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version