Events > Regional Rallies

MSTA Northeast Just For Fun Event

<< < (3/3)

AnnRedner:
Doc Lane, Bill Thom, Kathleen & Randy Bridgewater and eastern (and beyond) MSTA members  ---  This looks and sounds like a terrific event in a super location. Thank you for all your efforts in coming together to organize it. I've tried and tried to work this into my schedule, and disappointedly, can not do it.

Please collect some photos and ask an attendee to do a writeup on this new 'just for fun' event for the STAReview. Your photos and story can be sent to Nicky Zarras at editor@RideMSTA.com. I hope you all enjoy an excellent event. Be safe and have fun! :-)

STDocLizard1:
Only a few days away till launch and the weather window looks very favorable. I shall be leaving on Wednesday afternoon as it only takes a couple of hours to get up there. I can be reached by cell @

(908) 507-5473.................I am not Bluetooth connected so I cannot answer while riding.

Ride safe!

Doc

STDocLizard1:
Packed up and ready to leave this afternoon. I expect 12-14 attendees over the course of the event. I'll be staying in cottage #1 with the blue ST1300 & Jersey plate.

Catch you all later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version