Events > Regional Rallies

MSTA Northeast Just For Fun Event

<< < (2/3) > >>

STDocLizard1:
Just an Update:

I was talking to Sharon Cox(Owner of the Myer Motel) and she mentioned that she only has three rooms left.  There are still options across the street at the Milford Motel, but then you will have to dodge the traffic as you cross Pa 209.

touringman:
I may have missed it, but what is the negotiated MSTA room rate? Also, is there a negotiated rate with the Milford across the street? Thanks, Syd :D

STDocLizard1:

--- Quote from: touringman on May 23, 2014, 09:38:28 pm ---I may have missed it, but what is the negotiated MSTA room rate? Also, is there a negotiated rate with the Milford across the street? Thanks, Syd :D

--- End quote ---

This being our first event in the Northeast, we could not anticipate a turnout to warrant rate negotiations. The Myer is a small family venue that has been in operation since 1945 and is extremely popular throughout the season. The Milford Motel would catch the overflow, but we could not give them any idea on numbers.
I have run a BMW event out of the Myer in 2008 and have stayed there many a night. I believe their rates are fair and worth it just for the secluded setting alone. Naturally, the fees in the Northeast are a little high to begin with. I'll be staying up the street at the Best Western for the CB1100F Spring outing at $119.00/night next month :o

STDocLizard1:
Just an Update.

I was just up in Milford for the weekend with the CB1100F group, and it looks like all is well. The roads are in reasonable shape considering the Winter we had. I had the pleasure of herding 25 riders on a 200 mile round trip through NJ, NY, & Pa. Thankfully, those of you who attend do not require a such a large group to savor the three states.
This area is a popular location to ride as when the "F Troop" left, the Harley Road King group arrived for the week. Talk about timing.

Stay tuned for some important information in the coming weeks.

Ride safe,

Doc

STDocLizard1:
Sharon from the Myer Motel called today and mentioned that the few rooms left that we have blocked will be open to the public on Monday, 6/23 @ noon.

Don't wait to make a reservation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version